Thursday 7 February 2013

Natural Power

        Pain has evolved to be an undesirable feeling not only to endure in yourself but to witness as well. Because of the sorrow it can bring to an abundance of people in multiple ways and for numerous reasons, I have concluded that the power to heal, with nothing but my natural touch and thoughts, would be simply extraordinary. Imagine the gratefulness one could bring about by healing the resented feeling of pain. I could use this power for many different cases and get that reward of being able to help. I could simply heal that torturous, unrightful, unstoppable disease called cancer. For I could travel the world helping families and save their loved ones from the unfair, unlivable branches of life. I could heal the wounds of fire fighters, police officers, crime investigators and even doctors, for these are people simply trying to help. The moments when you see a child in pain and the heartbreaking helpless looks in theirs eyes as they suffer from the unfairness of life, could be helped. I could heal ones sisters new loved puppy that is broken from an unfair tragedy. All this agony can be cured with one simple touch. Further more, I would be able to travel all over the world and work in children's hospitals as well as hospitals in general and it would be plausible for me to make an abundance of money. Therefore I could donate this money to help save even more people and purchase food for those of us who are less fortunate and living in poverty. I believe that if even one person attained the super power to naturally heal and bring forth the idea of helping numerous people from all parts of our world, society today would be enriched with prosperity and downturn poverty.

No comments:

Post a Comment